Asian Fusion Tempeh Medley
2 Packs Organic Rhapsody Tempeh Sliced into cubes
¼ Cup Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
¼ Cup Organic Dark Maple Syrup
½ Cup Madeira Wine (pour over the cubed Tempeh and marinate for 1 hour)
2 tbsp. Perilla
Seed Oil or Coconut Oil
1 Medium Onion Diced
2 tsp. Chopped Garlic
2 tsp. chopped Ginger
8oz Organic Sliced Baby Bella Mushrooms
8oz Sugar Snap Peas
8oz Baby Carrots peeled and sliced in ¼ strips
1 Red Pepper Sliced and Diced
½ Cup Trader Joes General Tsao Stir Fry Sause or something similar
1 Bunch Cilantro finely chopped
1. You will need a Large frying/Sauté Pan
2. Prepare your Tempeh first, Cut the Tempeh into cubes and place in a bowl then pour the Madeira Wine, Lime Juice and Maple Syrup over the Tempeh and mix well together, leave it to sit on the side and marinate for about 1 hour. While this is happening prepare all your vegetables. Slice and Dice however you like your veggies to look.
3. Now place the Oil in your Sauté Pan, put on medium heat. Add the chopped Onions, Garlic and Ginger and sauté for about 5 minutes, until lightly pale in color.
4. Now add the Mushrooms and Marinated Tempeh. Sauté for about 5 minutes on medium/high
5. Turn down the heat to medium again and add your Red Pepper, Sliced Carrots and Sugar Snap Peas. Sauté for another 5 minutes.
6. Now add you’re your finely chopped Cilantro and Trader Joes General Tsao Stir Fry Sauce. Mix well with all the other ingredients and sauté for another 5 minutes on medium heat.
7. Place in a beautiful bowl. You can serve this with my cauliflower rice, quinoa, rice or sweet potatoes, it’s delicious with it all.