Baby Bok Stir Fry
2 tbsp. Perilla Oil or Coconut Oil
1 medium chopped Onion
1 tbsp chopped Fresh Garlic
5oz sliced Shitake Mushrooms
4 (1lb/16oz) Bunches sliced Baby Bok Choy
3 Bunches of Broccolini sliced into 1-inch pieces
2oz Madera Wine
2 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
3 tbsp. Gluten free Tamari Soy Sauce
3 tbsp. Toasted Sesame Seed Oil
- You will need a large frying pan.
- Prepare all your ingredients before starting to sauté.
- Chop your Onions, Garlic and Shitake Mushrooms.
- With the Baby Bok Choy cut of the base of each bunch off which will free up the stems, now wash each stem so they are nice a clean Slice each stem in ¼ inch pieces, when you get to the leafy green part set this aside. You will be placing the leafy part in the stir fry at the end, so they don’t overcook.
- Chop your broccolini into about 1-inch pieces.
- Now slice the leafy green part of the Baby Bok Choy.
- Time to start sautéing. Add your Oil to your frying pan. Turn your cook top to a medium heat
- Place your Garlic, Onions in your pan. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Now add your sliced mushrooms and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add the sliced stems of the Baby Bok Choy, Stir well with the Mushrooms and sauté for another 3 minutes.
- Then add your Madera wine and sauté for another minute stirring well together.
- Add your chopped Broccolini. Stir well with other ingredients.
- Add the leafy green part of the Baby Bok Choy. Stir all these ingredients well together and sauté for about 4 minutes.
- The last piece of the puzzle. Add the Sesame Seeds, Tamari Sause and then the Toasted sesame Seed Oil.
- Sauté for 1 more minute.
- Place all ingredients in a dish of your choice ready for serving.