Coconut Dream Balls
2 cups Organic Coconut Flakes
1 Cup of Coconut Sugar
½ Cup Coconut Oil
½ Cup of Raw Cocoa Powder
- Start by preparing 2 medium size baking sheets by adding a little coconut oil on the base of the baking sheets and then place over this natural parchment paper so it is sticking to the bottom of the sheet.
- Now Put the coconut oil, cocoa powder, coconut sugar ina pan on your cook top and Heat them up on a low heat until they all mix together.
- Take these ingredients of the heat and place in a mixing bowl. Now add the coconut flakes and mix them all together. You may need to add a little more coconut flakes until you get a desired consistency.
- Once this is all mixed together, and this is where it gets a little bit messy. You take a regular desert spoon and take a little of the mixture using the spoon, Then place it in the palm of you hand and make as round as possible ball now place this on your baking sheet. You keep doing this until all the mixture is in small round balls on each sheet.
- Now place these baking sheets in your fridge for at least and hour until they are cold and firm to the touch.
- Now place these balls on a decorative platter ready to serve to your guests.
- If you have any left over just put them in a container and store them in you fridge for future yummy moments where you need a quick healthy chocolate fix.