Coconut Strawberry Yogurt Chia Bowl
¼ Cup Chia Seeds
1 cup Coconut Milk
1 tbsp. Maple Syrup or ¼ tsp. Stevia Powder or 1 tbsp. Coconut sugar
1 small container of Coconut Strawberry Yogurt
Powdered Sugar covered Blueberries
2 tsp. Chocolate Nibs
¼ cup Coconut Sesame Seed clusters
- Place the Chia Seeds in a glass bowl and add the milk. Place in the fridge and soak for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Now add your desired sweetener.
- Place your chia seed mixture into your chosen desert bowl.
- Then add your yogurt to the top of the chia seeds.
- Now decorate starting with placing the blueberries down the center of your bow, then on each side of the blueberries place a thin line of chocolate nibs on one side and then coconut sesame clusters on the other side the place your hemp hearts next to the clusters and your coconut flakes by the chocolate nibs, a one light pink rose to add a little elegance.