Dark Teal Chia Seed Pudding
¼ Cup Chia Seeds
1 cup Coconut Milk
1 tsp. Blue spurilina
½ tsp. Green spurIlina
1 tbsp. Maple Syrup or ¼ tsp. stevia powder or 1 tbsp. coconut sugar.
1 small pot of coconut vanilla yogurt.
Handful of blueberries
1 tbsp. bee pollen
- Place the Chia Seeds in a glass bowl and add the milk. Place in the fridge and soak for at least 3 hours or overnight
- Once your Chia Seed mixture is ready add the colored powder – blue and green. Mix well.
- Now add your desired sweetener.
- Place your chia seed mixture into your chosen desert bowl.
- Place a layer of sliced bananas on top of the chia seeds.
- Now decorate the top by mixing your yogurt till it is creamy in consistency and pour on top of the bananas and chia seeds.