Dessert Smoothie Bowl
¼ Cup Pea Protein Powder
½ Cup Almond Milk
½ tsp. Pure Blue Spirulina powder
¼ tsp. Green Spirulina powder
Organic Coconut sesame seed clusters
Iced pearl decorative balls
6 Petals of White Hydrangea Flowers
- Place your frozen Banana’s, pea protein and Almond milk and Spirulina powders in your Vitamix or blender of choice,
- Start blending on a low speed gradually speeding up to high until all the ingredients have mixed together and it is nice and creamy
- Place smoothie mixture in your bowl of choice.
- Decorate by placing some coconut sesame seed clusters through the center of your bowl then place some pomegranates through the center then coconut flakes and finally touch of with some little iced pearl decorative balls.
- Add 6 Hydrangea flower petals to finish up the decorations on your smoothie bowl.
- This can be made as a yummy breakfast and makes a wonderful healthy dessert.