Heart Smoothie Bowl
¼ cup Pea Protein Powder
½ cup of Almond milk
Chopped up Dried Oranges
Chopped up Dried Strawberry’s
3 Peach Alstroemaria Flowers
- Place your frozen Banana’s, pea protein and Almond milkin your Vitamix or blender of choice,
- Start blending on a low speed gradually speeding up to high until all the ingredients have mixed together and it is nice and creamy
- Place smoothie mixture in your bowl of choice, I used a heart shape for Valentines Day.
- Decorate by placing on one side of the heart bowl a layer of granola to create a base, then some chopped up dried oranges and dried strawberry’s
- Slice some strawberries and place them along the edge of your granola mixture and sprinkle over everything a light dusting of powdered sugar.
- Now add 3 individual flowers of your choice for the final decoration. I chose 3 Alstroemaria flowers
- This can be made as a yummy breakfast and makes a wonderful healthy dessert.