Pottery Vase Arrangement
5 White Roses
5 Pink Spray Roses
5 stems Pink Spray Carnations
5 stems of Hypericum
1 Bunch of Eucalyptus Greens
- Pick a medium size vase of your choice and fill with cold water; you can also use one of the packs that come with the flowers in the water.
- First place your spray carnations into the vase to create a desired shape.
- Then add a little green that follows this shape.
- Now place your Pink Spray roses in the vase.
- Now place your Hypericum there the little peach ball flowers,
- Now place your white/cream roses and then fill in any empty spaces with your green that is left over so it looks balanced and full.
- Find a great location to place your vase arrangement.
Don’t place your arrangements in direct sunlight as they will get to hot and will dry up and wilt very quickly. Place in a light area where there is partial sun or shade. Your flowers will last longer