Star Light Smoothie Bowl
¼ Cup Almond Milk
½ tsp. Green Spirulina Powder
¼ tsp. Pre Blue Spirulina Powder
Sliced Toasted Almonds, then add:
Powdered Sugar for Blueberries
Coconut covered Dates
Iced Pearl Sprinkles
3 Pale Peach Rose Buds
- Place your frozen Banana’s and Almond milk and 2 different Spirulina’s in your Vitamix or blender of choice.
- Start blending on a low speed gradually speeding up to high until all the ingredients have mixed together and it is nice and creamy.
- Place smoothie mixture in bowl of your choice.
- Decorate by placing on one half of your bowl sprinkle some sliced toasted almonds then on one quarter of this place some Iced blueberries and on the other side place some coconut covered dates then sprinkle with a few pearl balls then sprinkle with a light dusting of powdered sugar.
- This can be made as a yummy breakfast and makes a wonderful healthy dessert.