Teal Chia Seed Bowl
¼ Cup Chia Seeds
1 cup Coconut Milk
1 tsp. Blue Spirulina
½ tsp. Green Spirulina
1 tbsp. Maple Syrup or ¼ tsp. Stevia Powder or 1 tbsp. Coconut sugar
1 small pot of Coconut Vanilla Yogurt or Coconut Kefir
¼ cup Vanilla Granola
9 to 12 Blueberries
7 to 10 Raspberries
¼ cup Coconut flakes
- Place the Chia Seeds in a glass bowl and add the milk. Place in the fridge and soak for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Once your Chia Seed mixture is ready add the colored powder – blue and green. Mix well.
- Now add your desired sweetener.
- Pace your chia seed mixture into your chosen desert bowl.
- Add your yogurt or coconut kefir on top of the chia seed mixture.
- Then cover the yogurt with granola.
- Now decorate by placing your raspberries in a rainbow shape on one side of you bowl
- Then underneath the raspberries place your blueberries.
- Filling the rainbow space with chocolate nibs, then place your coconut flakes and place around the edge of the other side of the bowl, also if there are any spaces between the raspberries fill those in with the coconut flakes.
- Add on flower just below the blueberries and over the chocolate nibs.