Tiny Teal Chia Seed Bowls
1/8 Cup Chia Seeds
1/2 cup Coconut Milk
½ tsp. Blue Spirulina
¼ tsp. Green Spirulina
½ tbsp. Maple Syrup or 1/8 tsp. stevia powder or ½ tbsp. coconut sugar.
- Place the Chia Seeds in a glass bowl and add the milk. Place in the fridge and soak for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Once your Chia Seed mixture is ready add the colored powder – blue and green. Mix well.
- Now add your desired sweetener.
- Pace your chia seed mixture into your chosen small desert bowls.
- Now decorate each bowl, the first one place the chopped orange and apricots to one side of your small bowl then sprinkle with your chocolate nibs and place a few small peach flowers down the edge of the fruits,
- The second on decorate by placing some chopped kiwi in the middle of the bowl then edging the kiwi with some chopped apricot and he sprinkling it with coconut flakes, place a flower on either end of the circle.