Valentine's Day Chia Seed Puddings
¼ Cup Chia Seeds
1 cup Coconut Milk
1 tbsp. Maple Syrup or ¼ tsp. stevia powder or 1 tbsp. coconut sugar.
10 Dried Apricots chopped up into small pieces
1 tbsp. of chocolate nibs
1 tbsp. of dried strawberries
! tbsp. of dried blueberries
1 tbsp. coconut flaks
3 chocolate hearts
- Place the Chia Seeds in a glass bowl and add the milk. Place in the fridge and soak for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Add your desired sweetener.
- Place chia seed mixture into your chosen desert bowls.
- Now decorate each one slightly differently:
- On one use chopped dried apricots and chocolate nibs, sprinkle with a little powdered sugar. Place your chocolate covered heart on the edge of the dried fruit.
- Second one use some more of your chopped dried apricot and place to one side of bowl then sprinkle a little dried strawberries and coconut flakes around the whole bowl and place your chocolate heart in the middle
- Your third bowl you are going to do one line of chocolate nibs the one line of chopped apricots and then another line of dried blueberries add a few pearl icing balls and place your chocolate heart in the middle