Veggie Curry Stir Fry
2 tbsp. Perilla Oil or Coconut Oil
1 chopped Onion
2 tbsp chopped Fresh Garlic
1 tbsp grated Fresh Ginger
1 tbsp chopped Fresh Turmeric
1 bunch chopped Cilantro
8 oz sliced Organic Baby Bella Mushrooms
¼ cup freshly squeezed Lime Juice
2 tbsp. Curry Powder
2 tbsp. Mango Chutney
¼ cup Water
1/3 cup Golden Raisins
1 bunch Bok Choy chopped or sliced
5 oz Snow Peas
2 heads of Broccoli chopped into small pieces
- Using a large frying pan, place on your cook top and add the Parrilla or Coconut Oil
- Place cooktop on low to medium heat.
- Add your chopped Onions, Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Cilantro and Baby Bella mushrooms. Sauté for about 5 minuets on medium to high heat.
- Add your Lime Juice, Curry Powder, Mango Chutney, Water and Golden Raisins. Mix all ingredients well together with the now slightly cooked ingredients on a medium heat.
- Let this all sauté together for another few minutes, stirring often to make sure the ingredients do not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the white stems of the Bok Choy firs, then the Snow Peas, Broccoli and the leafy part of the Bok Choy last. Mix well together with the other ingredients and turn the heat up to high and sauté them for another few minutes until you feel they are sautéed to your likening. I like my green veggies slightly crunchy, so I don’t cook them for too long. Some of you may like them a little more cooked.
- Once cooked to your liking, place in a pretty serving bowl, ready to serve.