Whimsical Teal Smoothie Bowl
¼ Cup Almond Milk
½ tsp. Green Spirulina
¼ tsp. pure Blue Spirulina Powder
6 to 8 slices of Banana
6 half slices of Dried Oranges
¼ cup Granola of your choice
1 tbsp. Coconut Flakes
4 Individual Pink Geranium Flowers
- Place your frozen Banana’s and Almond milk and 2 different Spirulina’s in your Vitamix or blender of choice,
- Start blending on a low speed gradually speeding up to high until all the ingredients have mixed together and it is nice and creamy.
- Place smoothie mixture in bowl of your choice. I picked a pink round bowl.
- Decorate by placing your ingredients on one half of your bowl.
- First place your sliced Dried Oranges to one side in the shape of a moon, then add your Granola, then your Sliced Banana. sprinkle some coconut Flakes and then add your flowers to add a little happy to your bowl.
- I used Pink Geraniums as my bowl was pink, these ARE NOT EDIBLE, they are just there for decoration, you can buy edible flowers at your grocery store if you actually want to eat them.
- This can be made as a yummy breakfast and makes a wonderful healthy dessert.